Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET k/d Early Stage Cat Food with Chicken
Complete dietetic pet food for support of renal function in case of chronic renal insufficiency in adult cats. Ideal for early stage renal insufficiency. This food has a low level of phosphorus and a restricted level of protein but of high quality.
Clinically proven nutrition to improve quality of life and lengthen the relationship with your cat
For quality, consistency and taste, or your money back
When your cat's kidneys are damaged, the kidneys cannot perform as well as before. The condition is not reversible, but progression may be slowed, and taking action early can be beneficial. Dietetic foods for kidney conditions are designed to help reduce workload on the kidneys, enabling them to function more effectively. Cats with decreased kidney function may experience loss of appetite and their food intake might decline.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Early Stage clinical nutrition for early protection of a cat's vital kidney function and to encourage eating for strength and energy. This wet food is made with chicken and has an irresistible taste that your cat will love.
How it works:
- Controlled phosphorus & low sodium, enriched with Omega-3s from fish oil
- Texture and delicious flavor to entice even the pickiest of eaters
- High levels of essential amino acids and L-carnitine
- With a delicious taste your cat won't resist
How it helps:
- Early support of vital kidney function
- Encourages eating for energy and vitality
- Supports natural ability to build and maintain muscle mass
- S+OX SHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite and calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Early Stage Cat Food is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
For best results, consistent long term feeding of this product is critical for efficacy of the product benefits.
Dry and wet formulas can be mixed or fed concurrently.
Proud to have helped
13 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives (chicken 20%), derivatives of vegetable origin, cereals, various sugars, fish and fish derivatives, eggs and egg derivatives, oils and fats, minerals. Protein sources: Chicken, pork, salmon, dried egg whites.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 7.1%, Fat content 4.8%, Crude fibre 0.52%, Crude ash 1.2%, Moisture 79.0%, Calcium 0.15%, Phosphorus 0.11%, Sodium 0.06%, Potassium 0.21%, Magnesium 0.01%; per kg: Vitamin A 17,810IU, Vitamin D3 203IU, Vitamin E 150mg, Vitamin C 25mg, Beta-carotene 0.5mg.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 16.5mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 0.5mg, 3b405 (Copper) 2.7mg, 3b502 (Manganese) 3.6mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 36.5mg, coloured with natural caramel.
Adult maintenance Mixed Feeding Guide
|Weight of Cat - kgs||Amount per Day - 85 g pouches||Amount per Day - grams|
|7+||1||+||9 g per kg|
|Weight of Cat - kgs||Amount per Day - 85 g pouches|
|7+||55 g per kg|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement.
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.