Roll over image to zoom in
Available exclusively through your veterinarian, Hill's VET ESSENTIALS Adult wet dog food with delicious tender chicken & vegetables provides advanced nutrition with 5 essential health benefits for your dog.
- Digestion Supports healthy digestion.
- Healthy Muscles: Supports healthy muscles
- Vital Organs : Supports healthy vital organs
- Skin & Coat: Supports healthy skin & coat
- Immunity: Clinically proven antioxidants for a healthy immune system
Healthy choices matter, for both you and your pet. For more than 75 years, Hill's has been advancing knowledge of how to keep pets their healthiest.
Each Hill's VET ESSENTIALS pet food is uniquely formulated to provide 5 essential health benefits for your pet and is available exclusively through your veterinarian. High quality nutrition, along with regular exercise and veterinary check-ups, maximizes your pet's potential for a happier, healthier future.
Made in USA with global ingredients you can trust.
We manufacture our pet foods with highest quality ingredients. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. The Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love™ programme is supported with Hill’s VET ESSENTIALS purchases, helping more dogs and cats find the loving homes they deserve. Learn more at www.hillspet.co.uk/shelter-program.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's VET ESSENTIALS foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
Hill's pet foods are available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods in many delicious flavours your dog will love.
Adult medium breed dogs 1-6 years of age.
Not recommended for:
Puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs.
During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill's VET ESSENTIALS GROWTH Puppy dry food (other than VET ESSENTIALS GROWTH Large Breed Puppy food).
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Chicken (17%), pork, carrots, rice starch, potato starch, various sugars, dried pork protein, pea bran meal, brown rice, pea flour, peas, minerals, digest, flaxseed, chicken broth powder, dried potatoes, dried spinach. Total vegetables 4.5%.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 6.7%, Fat content 3.0%, Crude fibre 0.77%, Crude ash 1.6%, Moisture 79.1%, Calcium 0.26%, Phosphorus 0.17%, Sodium 0.14%, Potassium 0.24%, per kg: Vitamin A 14,400IU, Vitamin D3 240IU.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 40.0mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 0.6mg, 3b405 (Copper) 1.2mg, 3b503 (Manganese) 1.0mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 27.5mg; coloured with natural caramel.
Daily Feeding Guide
|Body Weight (kg)||Cans 363g|
|60 +||1 1/3 per kg|
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.