Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.
Advanced nutrition to help address the top 5 essential needs of neutered cats, including weight, urinary, skin & coat, digestion and immunity. Veterinary Exclusive.
How It Helps:
Breakthrough nutrition proven to help adult cats stay in optimal shape & health after neutering and controlled levels of minerals to support urinary health.
- Weight: Helps maintain optimal body weight for neutered cats with a unique blend of ingredients and low fat content
- Urinary: Helps maintain a healthy urinary tract with controlled levels of magnesium, phosporus and calcium
- Skin & Coat: With omega-6 fatty acids for healthy skin and luxurious coat
- Digestion: Designed to help maintain a healthy digestive tract and firm stools
- Immunity: With high levels of antioxidants to support natural defences
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ VetEssentials™ foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Young Adult Cat from neutering to 1 year
Young Adult Cat from neutering to 1 year Body weight (kg) Dry grams 2 70 3 95 4 115 5 135 6 155 7 + 23 per kg
Adult Cat older than 1 year
Adult Cat older than 1 year Body weight (kg) Dry grams 2 35 3 45 4 60 5 70 6 80 7 + 12 per kg
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Poultry meat meal, brewers' rice, maize gluten meal, cellulose, tomato pomace, flaxseed, tuna meal, animal fat, coconut oil, minerals, digest, dried beet pulp.
3442 kcal/kg (344 kcal/100g)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 40.3 Fat 13.8 Carbohydrate / NFE 30.3 Crude Fiber 9.1 Calcium 1.05 Potassium 0.76 Sodium 0.50 Magnesium 0.092 Taurine 0.22 Vitamin C 112 ppm Vitamin E 649 IU/kg Total Omega-3 FA 1.21 Total Omega-6 FA 2.54
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.