Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.
Advanced nutrition to help address the top 5 essential needs of neutered cats, including weight, urinary, skin & coat, digestion and immunity. Veterinary Exclusive.
How It Helps:
Breakthrough nutrition proven to help adult cats stay in optimal shape & health after neutering and controlled levels of minerals to support urinary health.
- Weight: Helps maintain optimal body weight for neutered cats with a unique blend of ingredients and low fat content
- Urinary: Helps maintain a healthy urinary tract with controlled levels of magnesium, phosporus and calcium
- Skin & Coat: With omega-6 fatty acids for healthy skin and luxurious coat
- Digestion: Designed to help maintain a healthy digestive tract and firm stools
- Immunity: With high levels of antioxidants to support natural defences
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ VetEssentials™ foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Adult Cats from 1 to 6 years
Adult Cats from 1 to 6 year Body weight (kg) Dry grams 2 40 3 50 4 65 5 75 6 85 7 + 13 per kg
From operation to 1 year
From operation to 1 year Body weight (kg) Dry grams 2 70 3 95 4 115 5 135 6 155
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
COMPOSITION: Chicken and turkey meal, brewers' rice, maize gluten meal, cellulose, dried tomato pomace, flaxseed, tuna meal (4%), animal fat, coconut oil, minerals, digest, dried beet pulp, dried carrots.
3442 kcal/kg (344 kcal/100g)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 40.5 Fat 13.5 Carbohydrate / NFE 30.5 Crude Fiber 9.2 Calcium 1.03 Potassium 0.77 Sodium 0.49 Magnesium 0.091 Taurine 0.22 Vitamin C 112 ppm Vitamin E 382 IU/kg Total Omega-3 FA 1.05 Total Omega-6 FA 2.51
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.