Roll over image to zoom in
HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Urinary Health Adult Cat Food with Chicken
SCIENCE PLAN™ FELINE ADULT URINARY HEALTH STERILISED CAT CHICKEN (chicken 33%; total poultry 52%) is a complete pet food for adult cats to support urinary health. Also suitable for sterilised cats. It provides a precise nutritional balance. No added artificial preservatives, flavours or colours.
For quality, consistency and taste, or your money back
HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Urinary Health dry cat food is specially formulated to support the whole urinary system. Suitable for sterilised cats.
- Conrolled minerals to support a healthy urinary system
- Vitamin E & Omega-6s for healthy skin & fur
- High quality chicken protein for a flavourful nutritious meal
At HILL’S, we study pets’ biology to understand the whole uinary system.
Great tasting nutrition for a long, happy life. With soft purrs and even softer nuzzles, you and your cat have a thing all your own. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With high quality ingredients and the right nutrients, Hill's HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN is precisely prepared to offer your cat the nutrition she needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We make our cat food with highest quality ingredients. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN you help feed over 100,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year.
Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com
HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN pet food is available in a variety of dry or wet foods for your cat’s unique needs, with many delicious flavours your cat's will love.
Adult cats 1 - 6 years of age.
Not recommended for:
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Maize, chicken and turkey meal, maize gluten meal, animal fat, minerals, fish oil, digest.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 31.7%, Fat content 10.3%, Crude fibre 1.2%, Crude ash 5.2%, Omega-6 fatty acids 2.4%, Calcium 0.77%, Phosphorus 0.67%, Sodium 0.35%, Potassium 0.69%, Magnesium 0.09%; per kg: Vitamin A 6,036IU, Vitamin D3 609IU, Vitamin E 550mg, Vitamin C 90mg, Beta-carotene 1.5mg, L-Carnitine 575mg.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 70.8mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 1.1mg, 3b405 (Copper) 7.0mg, 3b502 (Manganese) 7.3mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 146mg, E8 (Selenium) 0.2mg; with natural antioxidant.
|Body Weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|7 +||13 per kg|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.