Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Derm Defense Stew for Dogs with Chicken & added Vegetables
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Derm Defense Stew for Dogs with Chicken & added Vegetables is a complete dietetic pet food for support of skin function in cases of dermatosis and excessive loss of hair in adult dogs. This food contains high levels of linoleic acid (LA) and of a sum of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
Clinical nutrition specially formulated to help manage environmental sensitivities in dogs
with Chicken & added Vegetables
Small Breed, Medium Breed, Large Breed
For quality, consistency and taste, or your money back
There are many types of environmental irritants that surround us and our pets each and every day including fleas, pollen and even the dust in our homes. For some dogs these irritants can cause a skin condition that may lead to scratching, sometimes excessively. This is unpleasant for your dog and can also be difficult for everyone else in the family. The good news is most dogs with these skin conditions can benefit simply from the right food.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet Derm Defense clinical nutrition specially formulated to help manage environmental sensitivities in dogs. This wet food is made with chicken and added vegetables has an irresistible taste that your dog will love.
How it works:
- With bioactives and phytonutrients to support healthy immune response
- High levels of Omega-3s and 6s drive healthy skin from within
- Clinically proven antioxidants, including vitamin E help soothe & nourish the skin & coat
How it helps:
- Helps strengthen skin barrier
- Drives healthy skin from within
- Formulated to help soothe and nourish skin & coat
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's Prescription Diet Derm Defense provides all the nutrition your dog needs and can be used long-term. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives (chicken 8%), cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, vegetables (2.1%), oils and fats, eggs and egg derivatives, seeds, minerals, fruit.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 4.7%, Fat content 3.8%, Crude fibre 0.62%, EPA+DHA 0.12%, Linoleic acid 0.73%, Crude ash 0.93%, Moisture 79.7%, Calcium 0.14%, Phosphorus 0.12%, Sodium 0.07%, Potassium 0.17%, Magnesium 0.01%; per kg: Vitamin A 14,444IU, Vitamin D3 347IU.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 9.5mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 0.3mg, 3b405 (Copper) 0.9mg, 3b503 (Manganese) 2.1mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 30.3mg. Technological additive : Potassium alginate 5g.
Adult maintenance Mixed Feeding Guide
|Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - 354 g cans||Amount per Day - grams|
|60+||2||+||8 g per kg|
|Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - 354 g cans|
|60+||45 g per kg|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement.
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.