Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET j/d Dog Food
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET j/d Dog Food is a complete dietetic pet food for support of the metabolism of joints in cases of osteoarthritis and for support of heart function in cases of chronic cardiac insufficiency in adult dogs. This food has a high level of EPA, of total omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin E and a restricted level of sodium.
Clinically proven to support your dog's ability to run, walk and jump.
Small Breed, Medium Breed, Large Breed
For quality, consistency and taste, or your money back
Improving your dog's mobility can be as easy as feeding the right nutrition early on and consistently.
Hill's Prescription Diet j/d helps your dog walk, run and jump more easily in as little as 21 days. Hill's Prescription Diet j/d Dry Dog Food is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs.
How it works:
- Enriched with omega-3 fatty acids, glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate
- Added L-carnitine
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Helps maintain joint cartilage
- Helps maintain lean muscle
- Supports a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Cereals, seeds, meat and animal derivatives, vegetable protein extracts, oils and fats, derivatives of vegetable origin, minerals, eggs and egg derivatives, molluscs and crustaceans.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 17.6%, Fat content 14.8%, Crude fibre 5.7%, Omega-3 fatty acids 3.0%, EPA 0.39%, Crude ash 4.4%, Calcium 0.59%, Phosphorus 0.49%, Sodium 0.23%, Potassium 0.73%, Magnesium 0.15%; per kg: Vitamin A 9,757IU, Vitamin D3 799IU, Vitamin E 600mg, Vitamin C 90mg, Beta-carotene 1.5mg, Glucosamine 608mg, Chondroitin sulphate 322mg, L-carnitine 337mg.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 73.3mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 1.1mg, 3b405 (Copper) 7.2mg, 3b502 (Manganese) 7.6mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 152mg, 3b801 (Selenium) 0.2mg, with natural antioxidant.
Adult maintenance Mixed Feeding Guide
|Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - 370 g cans||Amount per Day - grams|
|60+||2||+||69 g per 10 kgs|
|Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - grams|
|60+||105 per 10 kgs|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement. In case you are using Hill's measuring cup please refer to cup.hillspet.com.
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.