Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET z/d Dog Food
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET z/d Dog Food is a complete dietetic pet food for reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances in adult dogs. This dietetic pet food contains a selected carbohydrate source and a hydrolysed protein source.
Nutrition clinically proven to reduce skin & digestive signs from food intolerances
Small Breed, Medium Breed, Large Breed
For quality, consistency and taste, or your money back
Food sensitivities and intolerance are potentially serious problems that can result in irritated skin, coat and ear conditions or even gastrointestinal upset. Dogs that have adverse food reactions due to a food allergy (typically to a protein in the food) or intolerance benefit from a food designed for food sensitivities. Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet z/d clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's food sensitivities. In fact, z/d is clinically proven nutrition to reduce skin & digestive signs from food intolerances.
This canned food has a ground texture with an irresistible taste that makes it easy for your dog to love.
How it works:
- With highly hydrolysed animal protein
- With fish oil, increased levels of essential fatty acids & high levels of vitamin E
- With a proven blend of prebiotic fibres
How it helps:
- This nutrition visibly supports a healthy skin & coat
- Helps promote a healthy skin barrier
- Provides excellent stool quality
- S+OX SHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite and calcium oxalate crystals.
ActivBiome+ ingredient technology is a proprietary blend of prebiotics shown to rapidly nourish the gut microbiome to support digestive health and well-being
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives, derivatives of vegetable origin, oils and fats, minerals, fruit, seeds. Protein source: Chicken liver hydrolysate. Carbohydrate source: Maize starch.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 5.2%, Fat content 3.9%, Crude fibre 1.2%, Crude ash 1.4%, Moisture 75.5%, Calcium 0.20%, Phosphorus 0.14%, Sodium 0.08%, Potassium 0.21%, Magnesium 0.02%; per kg: Vitamin A 14,954IU, Vitamin D3 423IU.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 32.6mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 1.2mg, 3b405 (Copper) 4.9mg, 3b503 (Manganese) 3.6mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 41.5mg.
|Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - 370 g cans||Amount per Day - grams|
|60+||2||+||8 g per kg|
|Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - 13 oz (370 g) cans|
|60+||40 g per kg|
Please note - for customers who have previously fed this diet prior to the inclusion of ActivBiome+ technology, it is recommended you transition your pet to the upgraded formula over a 7 day period. Please consult your vet for any additional information
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement. For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
Groundbreaking nutrition that can save the lives of sick pets and comfort the people who care for them.