Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET c/d Multicare Cat Food with Chicken
Complete dietetic pet food for reduction of struvite stone recurrence (cause of feline lower urinary tract disease, FLUTD), for dissolution of struvite stones and for reduction of oxalate stones formation in adult cats. This food has urine undersaturating properties for struvite, urine alkalising properties and contains a low level of magnesium, calcium and vitamin D.
Nutrition for a great reduction in common urinary signs
For quality, consistency and taste, or your money back
A healthy bladder starts with the right balance of vital nutrients. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which may lead to the creation of bladder stones. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet c/d Multicare clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your cat's urinary health. In fact, c/d Multicare is clinically proven nutrition to lower the recurrence rate of the most common urinary signs by 89%. This wet food is made with chicken and has an irresistible taste that your cat will love.
How it works:
- Promotes desirable urine pH levels* to reduce risk of stone formation
- Enriched with antioxidants & omega-3s from fish oil
- Controlled calcium & sodium & added potassium citrate
How it helps:
- Dissolves struvite stones in as little as 7 days (average 27 days)
- Reduces the risk of struvite & calcium oxalate stones
- Lifelong feeding provides benefits for cats with urinary signs
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
c/d Multicare Wet Cat Food with Chicken is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition a cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help a cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
13 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives (chicken 8%), cereals, oils and fats, derivatives of vegetable origin, vegetable protein extracts, minerals, yeasts. Urine alkalising substances: Potassium citrate (0.5 g/kg).
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 10.6%, Fat content 5.6%, Crude fibre 0.23%, Crude ash 1.5%, Moisture 74.4%, Chlorides 0.23%, Sulphur 0.22%, Hydroxyproline 0.12%, Calcium 0.20%, Phosphorus 0.19%, Sodium 0.10%, Potassium 0.20%, Magnesium 0.02%; per kg: Vitamin A 32,933IU, Vitamin D3 265IU.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 8.2mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 0.3mg, 3b405 (Copper) 0.8mg, 3b503 (Manganese) 1.8mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 26.0mg.
Adult maintenance Mixed Feeding Guide
|Weight of Cat - kgs||Amount per Day - 156 g cans||Amount per Day - grams|
|7+||1||+||8 g per kg|
|Weight of Cat - kgs||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans|
|7+||45 g per kg|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement.
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.