Roll over image to zoom in
HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Adult dry cat food is specially formulated to fuel the energy needs of cats during the prime of their life. Made with high quality, easy-to-digest ingredients.
- Essential taurine for heart health & balanced minerals to support kidneys & bladder
- High-quality protein for lean muscles
- Vitamin E, Omega-3s & -6s for beautiful skin & fur
Great tasting nutrition for a long, happy life. With soft purrs and even softer nuzzles, you and your cat have a thing all your own. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With high quality ingredients and the right nutrients, HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN is precisely prepared to offer your cat the nutrition she needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We make our cat food with highest quality ingredients. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN you help feed over 100,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year.
Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com
HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN pet food is available in a variety of dry or wet foods for your cat’s unique needs, with many delicious flavours your cat's will love.
Adult cats 1 - 6 years of age.
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Kitten wet or dry cat food.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Chicken and turkey meal, maize, brewers' rice, animal fat, maize gluten meal, tuna meal, minerals, dried beet pulp, digest, fish oil.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 31.3%, Fat content 19.5%, Crude fibre 0.96%, Crude ash 5.5%, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.4%, Omega-6 fatty acids 3.0%, Calcium 0.89%, Phosphorus 0.71%, Sodium 0.36%, Potassium 0.68%, Magnesium 0.07%; per kg: Vitamin A 5,875IU, Vitamin D3 615IU, Vitamin E 625mg, Vitamin C 90mg, Beta-carotene 1.5mg.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 52.3mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 2.3mg, 3b405 (Copper) 5.2mg, 3b502 (Manganese) 5.4mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 81.1mg; with natural antioxidant.
|Body Weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|7 +||12 per kg|
|Body Weight (kg)||Cans 82g|
MIXED FEEDING GUIDE
|Body Weight (kg)||Pouches 85g|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.