Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET ON-CARE Dog Food with Chicken
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET ON-CARE Dog Food with Chicken is a complete pet food designed to nourish dogs needing extra nutritional support for quality of life.
Complete dog food designed to nourish and support dogs needing extra nutritional support for quality of life
Small Breed, Medium Breed, Large Breed
For quality, consistency and taste, or your money back
When dogs are diagnosed with a serious illness, ensuring their nutritional needs are met is critical. Prescription Diet ON-Care is designed to help maintain strength and energy as well as encourage eating from the very first bowl.
Please contact your vet to see if this is the right food for your dog.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed the nutrition of Hill's Prescription Diet ON-Care to specifically help nourish and support dogs fighting serious illness. This delicious dry food is made with chicken, flavourful fats and highly digestible protein, to give your dog a great mealtime experience.
The highly digestible nutrients in Prescription Diet ON-Care are easy for pets to absorb and the formula also contains ActivBiome+, a proprietary blend of prebiotic fibers to support a healthy GI microbiome and proven to promote consistent stool quality.
How it works:
- Irresistible taste in each bowl encourages an enthusiastic appetite
- Highly digestible protein to help maintain strength & energy
- Made with ActivBiome+ technology to nourish your dog's gut microbiome
How it helps:
- Designed to encourage eating, starting with the first bowl
- Optimal nutrition rich in calories to help support your dog's daily activity
- Designed to support stool quality
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's Prescription Diet ON-Care with Chicken Dry Dog Food is a complete and balanced food that provides the nutritional support your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help support your dog's quality of life.
For best results, consistent long term feeding of this product is critical.
Dry and canned formulas can be mixed or fed concurrently.
Proud to have helped
13 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
- COMPOSITION: Cereals, meat and animal derivatives (chicken 12%), oils and fats, vegetable protein extracts, derivatives of vegetable origin, minerals, seeds, fruit. ActivBiome+ prebiotic blend (4%): Ground pecan shell, dried beet pulp, flaxseed, dried citrus pulp, dried cranberries.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 24.8%, Fat content 21.9%, Crude fibre 2.3%, Crude ash 4.8%, Calcium 0.79%, Phosphorus 0.61%, Sodium 0.21%, Potassium 0.69%, Magnesium 0.09%; per kg: Vitamin A 9,159IU, Vitamin D3 720IU, Vitamin E 550mg, Vitamin C 110mg, Beta-carotene 1.5mg.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 82.7mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 2.0mg, 3b405 (Copper) 8.2mg, 3b502 (Manganese) 8.6mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 145mg, 3b801 (Selenium) 0.2mg, with natural antioxidant. Metabolisable energy: 4,064 kcal/kg.
|Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - grams|
|60+||10 g per kg|
|Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - 354 g cans||Amount per Day - grams|
|60+||2||+||7 g per kg|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement. In case you are using Hill's measuring cup please refer to cup.hillspet.com.
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet food.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.