Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET t/d Dog Food with Chicken
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET t/d Dog Food with Chicken is a complete pet food for adult dogs with a clinically proven dental technology.
Clinically proven to reduce plaque, stain & tartar buildup
Small Breed, Medium Breed, Large Breed
For quality, consistency and taste, or your money back
Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Dry Dog Food is clinically proven to reduce plaque, stain & tartar buildup and clean up to the gum line. It works like a toothbrush and is formulated as a complete and balanced nutritional solution for your dog's daily health regimen.
The kibble contains clinically proven triple action Fibre matrix technology to remove plaque, stain & tartar buildup. The special matrix of fibres scrubs the tooth to remove plaque which helps freshen breath. The large kibble size, shape and texture cleans the teeth to the gum line to promote healthy gums and teeth. Exclusive feeding of Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Dog Dry Food has been shown to be more effective than toothbrushing due to the fact that only a few dog owners brush their dogs' teeth regularly. Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet t/d clinical nutrition to promote healthy gums and teeth and support your dog's overall health.
Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Dry Dog Food is accepted nutrition for proven reduction in buildup of both plaque & tartar by Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC)*
How it works:
- Clinically proven triple action fibre matrix technology
- Unique kibble size, shape & texture helps clean to the gum line
- Complete & balanced nutrition with clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Cleans teeth & freshens breath by reducing plaque & tartar buildup
- Promotes healthy gums by cleaning to the gum line
- Vital nutrition for your dog's daily health & immune system support
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Dry Dog Food is a dietetic pet food that provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Cereals, meat and animal derivatives (chicken 8%), derivatives of vegetable origin, oils and fats, eggs and egg derivatives, minerals.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 16.0%, Fat content 15.4%, Crude fibre 9.7%, Crude ash 3.6%, Calcium 0.54%, Phosphorus 0.41%, Sodium 0.19%, Potassium 0.60%, Magnesium 0.07%; per kg: Vitamin A 9,400IU, Vitamin D3 826IU, Vitamin E 600mg, Vitamin C 90mg, Beta-carotene 1.5mg.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 75.3mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 1.2mg, 3b405 (Copper) 7.4mg, 3b502 (Manganese) 7.8mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 156mg, 3b801 (Selenium) 0.2mg, with natural antioxidant.
|Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - grams|
|60+||108 per 10 kgs|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement.
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.