Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's VETESSENTIALS NEUTEREDDOG MEDIUM DOG FOOD with CHICKEN
For quality, consistency and taste, or your money back
Available exclusively through your veterinarian, Hill's VET ESSENTIALS NEUTERED DOG Adult Medium dog food with chicken provides advanced nutrition with 5 essential health benefits for your dog, including clinically proven nutrition to support fat burning and help your dog achieve & maintain optimal weight after neutering.
- Weight: Unique blend of ingredients proven to support fat burning and help your neutered dog achieve & maintain optimal weight
- Digestion: With an optimal fibre blend, including prebiotics, to promote a healthy digestive system
- Bone & Joint: Enriched with glucosamine and chondroitin to support healthy joints
- Immunity: High levels of antioxidants to support natural defenses
- Skin & Coat: With omega 6 fatty acids for healthy skin and luxurious coat
Healthy choices matter, for both you and your pet. For more than 75 years, Hill's has been advancing knowledge of how to keep pets their healthiest.
Each Hill's VET ESSENTIALS pet food is uniquely formulated to provide 5 essential health benefits for your pet and is available exclusively through your veterinarian. High quality nutrition, along with regular exercise and veterinary check-ups, maximizes your pet's potential for a happier, healthier future.
Made in Europe with global ingredients you can trust.
We manufacture our pet foods with the highest quality ingredients. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. The Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love™ programme is supported with Hill’s VET ESSENTIALS purchases, helping more dogs and cats find the loving homes they deserve. Learn more at www.hillspet.co.uk/shelter-program.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's VET ESSENTIALS foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
Hill's pet foods are available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods in many delicious flavours your dog will love.
Adult medium breed dogs over 1 year of age.
Not recommended for:
Puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs.
During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill's VET ESSENTIALS GROWTH Puppy dry food (other than VET ESSENTIALS GROWTH Large Breed Puppy food).
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Wheat, maize gluten meal, maize, chicken and turkey meal, pea bran meal, digest, cellulose, dried tomato pomace, animal fat, flaxseed, dried beet pulp, coconut oil, minerals, dried carrots, pork cartilage (source of chondroitin sulphate), crustacean shell hydrolysate (source of glucosamine).
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 25.2%, Fat content 11.2%, Crude fibre 12.0%, Omega-6 fatty acids 2.2%, Crude ash 5.1%, Calcium 0.75%, Phosphorus 0.61%, Sodium 0.28%, Potassium 0.77%, Magnesium 0.12%; per kg: Vitamin A 11,500IU, Vitamin D3 750IU, Vitamin E 625mg, Vitamin C 90mg, Beta-carotene 1.5mg, Glucosamine 581mg, Chondroitin sulphate 511mg, L-Carnitine 375mg.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 74.9mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 1.2mg, 3b405 (Copper) 7.4mg, 3b502 (Manganese) 7.8mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 155mg, 3b801 (Selenium) 0.2mg; with natural antioxidant.
Daily Feeding Guide
|Body Weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|2.5||50 - 70|
|5||85 - 120|
|7.5||120 - 160|
|10||145 - 200|
|20||245 - 340|
|30||335 - 460|
|40||415 - 570|
|50||490 - 675|
|60 +||11 per kg|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Preventative nutrition with 5 essential health benefits for your healthy pet.