Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET c/d Multicare Stress Cat Food with Salmon
Complete dietetic pet food for reduction of struvite stone recurrence (cause of feline lower urinary tract disease, FLUTD), for dissolution of struvite stones and for reduction of oxalate stones formation in adult cats. This food has urine undersaturating properties for struvite, urine alkalising properties and contains low levels of magnesium, calcium and vitamin D.
Nutrition clinically proven to lower the recurrence of the most common urinary signs by 89%. With ingredients to control stress.
For quality, consistency and taste, or your money back
A healthy bladder starts with the right balance of vital nutrients. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which may lead to the creation of bladder stones. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian. Stress has been shown to negatively impact bladder health as well.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Stress dietetic nutrition specially formulated to support a cat's urinary health while also managing stress. In fact, c/d Multicare is clinically tested nutrition to lower the recurrence of most common urinary signs by 89%.
This wet food is made with chicken and has an irresistible taste that your cat will love.
How it works:
- With L-tryptophan & milk protein hydrolysate to control stress
- Promotes desirable urine pH levels
- Controlled calcium & sodium & added potassium citrate
How it helps:
- Formulated to reduce stress, a risk factor for common urinary signs
- Formulated to dissolve struvite stones in as little as 7 days (average 27 days)
- Decreases long-term risk of struvite & calcium oxalate stones when fed daily
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Stress Cat Food is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition a cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives, fish and fish derivatives (salmon 4%), derivatives of vegetable origin, vegetable protein extracts, cereals, various sugars, eggs and egg derivatives, minerals, oils and fats, milk and milk derivatives, molluscs and crustaceans. Urine alkalising substances: L-cysteine (1.1 g/kg), potassium chloride (0.9 g/kg), tetrasodium diphosphate (0.3 g/kg).
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 8.5%, Fat content 4.0%, Crude fibre 0.21%, Crude ash 1.2%, Moisture 80.0%, Chlorides 0.16%, Sulphur 0.19%, Hydroxyproline 0.05%, L-tryptophan 0.10%, Calcium 0.16%, Phosphorus 0.13%, Sodium 0.07%, Potassium 0.14%, Magnesium 0.01%; per kg: Vitamin A 16,343IU, Vitamin D3 319IU, Vitamin E 154mg, Beta-carotene 0.8mg, Trypsin-hydrolysed bovine casein 240mg.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 10.4mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 0.3mg, 3b405 (Copper) 1.7mg, 3b502 (Manganese) 2.3mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 26.9mg, coloured with natural caramel.
Adult maintenance Mixed Feeding Guide
|Weight of Cat - kgs||Amount per Day - 85 g pouches||Amount per Day - grams|
|7+||1||+||10 g per kg|
|Weight of Cat - kgs||Amount per Day - 85 g pouches|
|7+||60 g per kg|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement.
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.