Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET t/d Cat Food with Chicken
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET t/d Cat Food with Chicken is a complete pet food for adult cats with a clinically proven dental technology.
Clinically proven to reduce plaque, stain & tartar buildup & clean up to the gum line
For quality, consistency and taste, or your money back
Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Dry Cat Food is clinically proven to reduce plaque, stain & tartar buildup and clean up to the gum line.
The kibble contains an exclusive matrix of Fibres which act like a toothbrush to scrub the tooth to remove bacteria. The large kibble size, shape and texture cleans the teeth to the gum line to promote healthy gums and teeth. Exclusive feeding of Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Cat Dry Food has been shown to be more effective than toothbrushing, due to the fact that only a few cat owners brush their cats' teeth regularly. Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet t/d clinical nutrition to promote healthy gums and teeth and support your cat's overall health.
Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Dry Cat Food is accepted nutrition for the reduction in build-up of plaque & tartar by Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC)*.
How it works:
- Special fibre matrix technology with dual cleaning action
- Unique kibble size, shape & texture helps clean to the gum line
- Complete & balanced nutrition with clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Cleans teeth & freshens breath by removing plaque & tartar build-up
- Promotes healthy gums by cleaning up to the gum line
- Vital nutrition for your cat's daily health & immune system support
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Dry Cat Food is a dietetic pet food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
13 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
Cereals, meat and animal derivatives (chicken 19%), vegetable protein extracts, derivatives of vegetable origin, oils and fats, minerals.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 32.3%, Fat content 14.6%, Crude fibre 7.3%, Crude ash 5.5%, Calcium 0.90%, Phosphorus 0.70%, Sodium 0.35%, Potassium 0.72%, Magnesium 0.06%; per kg: Vitamin A 4,718IU, Vitamin D3 446IU, Vitamin E 550mg, Vitamin C 70mg, Beta-carotene 1.5mg.
ADDITIVES PER KG: 3b103 (Iron) 58.0mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 0.9mg, 3b405 (Copper) 5.7mg, 3b502 (Manganese) 6.0mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 120mg, 3b801 (Selenium) 0.1mg.
|Weight of Cat - kgs||Amount per Day - grams|
|7+||14 per kg|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement.
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.