HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Sensitive Stomach & Skin dry cat food provides optimal digestive health while nourishing skin & promoting beautiful fur.
- Prebiotic fiber to fuel beneficial gut bacteria & support a balanced microbiome
- Easy-to-digest ingredients & fibers for healthy digestion & easier stool pick-up
- Vitamin E & Omega-6s for skin nourishment
At HILL’S, we study pets’ biology to understand how nutrition impacts digestive & skin health. Prebiotic fiber is important for the gut microbiome, the unique mix of bacteria essential for a healthy digestive system. Vitamin E, Omega-6s & other nutrients help maintain & protect skin.
Great tasting nutrition for a long, happy life. With soft purrs and even softer nuzzles, you and your cat have a thing all your own. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With high quality ingredients and the right nutrients, HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN is precisely prepared to offer your cat the nutrition she needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We make our cat food with highest quality ingredients. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN you help feed over 100,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year.
Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com
*plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids
HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN pet food is available in a variety of dry or wet foods for your cat’s unique needs, with many delicious flavours your cat's will love.
Adult cats 1+ years, including those with a sensitive stomach and skin
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Kitten wet or dry cat food.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Brewers' rice, chicken and turkey meal, maize gluten meal, maize, animal fat, dried whole egg, dried beet pulp, minerals, digest, vegetable oil, flaxseed.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 32.3%, Fat content 18.9%, Crude fibre 1.0%, Crude ash 5.3%, Omega-6 fatty acids 3.6%, Calcium 0.79%, Phosphorus 0.66%, Sodium 0.31%, Potassium 0.69%, Magnesium 0.06%; per kg: Vitamin A 5,733IU, Vitamin D3 569IU, Vitamin E 600mg, Vitamin C 90mg, Beta-carotene 1.5mg.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 54.0mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 0.8mg, 3b405 (Copper) 5.3mg, 3b502 (Manganese) 5.6mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 112mg, 3b801 (Selenium) 0.1mg; with natural antioxidant.
|Body Weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|7 +||13 per kg|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.