Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's VET ESSENTIALS GROWTH Kitten Food Chicken
For quality, consistency and taste, or your money back
Available exclusively through your veterinarian, Hill's VET ESSENTIALS GROWTH Kitten food with chicken provides advanced nutrition with 5 essential health benefits for your kitten, including clinically proven antioxidants to support immunity and high levels of DHA to support healthy brain and eye development.
- Immunity: Powerful, clinically proven antioxidants (Vitamin C+E) to support a developing immune system
- Brain & eyes: With DHA, an omega-3 fatty acid, to help nourish brain & eye development. Also with minerals to help support bone & teeth development
- Urinary Health: Helps support a healthy urinary system
- Digestion: Designed to provide healthy digestion
- Skin & Coat: With high levels of omega 6 fatty acids for healthy skin and luxurious fur
Healthy choices matter, for both you and your pet. For more than 75 years, Hill's has been advancing knowledge of how to keep pets their healthiest.
Each Hill's VET ESSENTIALS pet food is uniquely formulated to provide 5 essential health benefits for your pet and is available exclusively through your veterinarian. High quality nutrition, along with regular exercise and veterinary check-ups, maximizes your pet's potential for a happier, healthier future.
Made in Europe with global ingredients you can trust.
We manufacture our pet foods with the highest quality ingredients. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. The Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love™ programme is supported with Hill’s VET ESSENTIALS purchases, helping more dogs and cats find the loving homes they deserve. Learn more at www.hillspet.co.uk/shelter-program.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's VET ESSENTIALS foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
Hill's pet foods are available in a variety of dry or wet foods for your cat’s unique needs, with many delicious flavours your cat will love.
Kittens up to 1 year old and pregnant or nursing cats.
Not recommended for:
Adult cats, Adult 7+ cats, obese or obese-prone cats.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Chicken (30%) and turkey meal (total poultry 47%), maize, animal fat, dried beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, digest, flaxseed.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 37.9%, Fat content 24.3%, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.9%, Omega-6 fatty acids 3.5%, DHA 0.14%, Crude fibre 1.3%, Crude ash 7.3%, Calcium 1.4%, Phosphorus 0.99%, Sodium 0.51%, Potassium 0.83%, Magnesium 0.10%; per kg: Vitamin A 10,350IU, Vitamin D3 950IU, Vitamin E 850mg, Vitamin C 100mg, Beta-carotene 1.5mg.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 63.2mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 1.0mg, 3b405 (Copper) 6.2mg, 3b502 (Manganese) 6.5mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 131mg, 3b801 (Selenium) 0.1mg; with natural antioxidant.
Daily Feeding Guide — Kitten
|MONTHS 1-3||MONTHS 4-6||MONTHS 7-12|
|Actual Kitten Body Weight (kg)||Dry grams||Dry grams||Dry grams|
Daily Feeding Guide — Pregnancy
|Body Weight (kg)||Dry grams|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Preventative nutrition with 5 essential health benefits for your healthy pet.