Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET b/d Dog Food with Chicken
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET b/d Dog Food with Chicken is a complete pet food for older dogs.
Supports memory and learning in older dogs
Small Breed, Medium Breed, Large Breed
For quality, consistency and taste, or your money back
As dogs age, many may begin to display undesireable behaviours such as house soiling, disrupted sleep patterns, forgetfullness, and even a decrease in social interaction. These behaviour changes are often surprising and unnerving to their owners. But, helping your dog can be as easy as feeding the right nutrition early and consistently.
Hill's Prescription Diet b/d Dry Dog Food is clinically proven nutrition to help fortify their brain against the effects of age-related decline and improve age-related behaviours in older dogs.
How it works:
- High levels of omega-3 fatty acids to support brain health
- Appropriate levels of protein, phosphorus & sodium
- Clinically proven antioxidants plus added fruits & vegetables
How it helps:
- Helps dogs sleep better & reduce occurrence of accidents in the house.
- Helps maintain healthy heart and kidney function
- Improves social interaction in older dogs
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's Prescription Diet b/d Dry Dog Food is a complete and balanced food for dogs in need of Brain Ageing Care. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Cereals, meat and animal derivatives (chicken 6%), oils and fats, derivatives of vegetable origin, vegetables (3.6%), seeds, fish and fish derivatives, vegetable protein extracts, fruit (1.3%), minerals.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 17.2%, Fat content 13.7%, Crude fibre 4.8%, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.9%, Crude ash 4.3%, Calcium 0.63%, Phosphorus 0.53%, Sodium 0.23%, Potassium 0.70%, Magnesium 0.12%; per kg: Vitamin A 8,563IU, Vitamin D3 703IU, Vitamin E 950mg, Vitamin C 150mg, Beta-carotene 1.50mg.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 75.0mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 1.2mg, 3b405 (Copper) 7.4mg, 3b502 (Manganese) 7.8mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 155mg, 3b801 (Selenium) 0.2mg, with natural antioxidant.
|Body Weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|60 +||11 per kg|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement. In case you are using Hill's measuring cup please refer to cup.hillspet.com.
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
Groundbreaking nutrition that can save the lives of sick pets and comfort the people who care for them.