Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Metabolic Dog Food with Chicken
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Metabolic Dog Food with Chicken is a complete dietetic pet food for reduction of excessive body weight and maintenance of healthy weight in adult dogs. This pet food has low energy density.
Clinically proven nutrition to help dogs quickly lose weight
Small Breed, Medium Breed, Large Breed
For quality, consistency and taste, or your money back
Even a little extra weight can impact the pet's quality of life and relationship with family as the extra weight can reduce play time, impact mobility and affect the lifelong general health of your dog. Maintaining ideal weight can help impact life expectancy by reducing risk of weight-related conditions.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet Metabolic clinical nutrition specially formulated to help dogs lose weight and keep the lost weight off. This food naturally works with your dog's unique energy use for easy and effective weight loss. This food stimulates dog's natural ability to burn fat and and provides energy for active play. Its unique fibre blend helps keep dogs feeling full and satisfied. In fact, 96% of dogs lost weight at home in 2 months when fed the nutrition of Metabolic.* This dry food with chicken has an irresistible taste that your dog will love.
* Data on file, Hill’s Pet Nutrition, Inc.
How it works:
- Naturally works with your dog's unique energy use for easy and effective weight loss
- Supports dog's natural ability to burn fat
- Unique blend of fibre helps keep dogs feeling full and satisfied
How it helps:
- 96% of dogs lost weight at home in 2 months
- Helps keep lost weight off and provides energy for active play
- Easy weight loss: dogs lose weight without excessively reducing portion sizes
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic dry dietetic pet food provides all the nutrition dogs need to lose and maintain weight. Naturally works with your dog's unique energy use for easy and effective weight loss and can be used long-term. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life. Dry and canned formulas can be mixed or fed concurrently.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, meat and animal derivatives (chicken 8%), vegetable protein extracts, vegetables, oils and fats, seeds, minerals.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 25.4%, Fat content 11.1%, Crude fibre 13.0%, Crude ash 5.3%, Calcium 0.80%, Phosphorus 0.62%, Sodium 0.33%, Potassium 0.77%, Magnesium 0.13%; per kg: Vitamin A 9,943IU, Vitamin D3 690IU, Vitamin E 1,050mg, Vitamin C 122mg, Beta-carotene 2.0mg.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 77.7mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 1.9mg, 3b405 (Copper) 7.7mg, 3b502 (Manganese) 118mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 136mg, 3b801 (Selenium) 0.2mg, with natural antioxidant. Metabolisable energy: 3,115 kcal/kg.
|FOR WEIGHT LOSS||FOR WEIGHT MAINTENANCE|
|Ideal Body Weight kg||Dry grams||Dry grams|
|60 +||8 per kg||12 per kg|
MIXED FEEDING GUIDE FOR WEIGHT LOSS
|FOR WEIGHT LOSS|
|Ideal Body Weight||Cans 370 g||Dry grams|
|60 +||2||4 per kg|
MIXED FEEDING GUIDE FOR WEIGHT MAINTENANCE
|FOR WEIGHT MAINTENANCE|
|Ideal Body Weight kg||Cans 370 g||Dry grams|
|60 +||2||9 per kg|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement. In case you are using Hill's measuring cup please refer to cup.hillspet.com.
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
Groundbreaking nutrition that can save the lives of sick pets and comfort the people who care for them.