Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET w/d Dog Food with Chicken
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET w/d Dog Food with Chicken is a complete dietetic pet food for regulation of glucose supply (Diabetes mellitus) in adult dogs. This food contains a low level of mono- and disaccharides.
Clinically proven nutrition to help manage diabetes
Small Breed, Medium Breed, Large Breed
For quality, consistency and taste, or your money back
Hill's Prescription Diet w/d is specially formulated to help manage your dog's diabetes. With low levels of sugars and an optimal blend of soluble and insoluble fibres, w/d helps regulate their blood sugar and maintain a healthy weight. This blend of balanced nutrients helps your dog live their best life.
How it works:
- Low levels of sugars & an optimal blend of soluble & insoluble fibre
- High quality protein & effective L-carnitine levels
- Appropriate levels of fat & calories
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
How it helps:
- Helps manage blood sugar
- Helps maintain lean muscle mass
- Helps maintain a healthy body weight
Hill's Prescription Diet w/d provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, meat and animal derivatives (chicken 9%), vegetable protein extracts, oils and fats, minerals. Carbohydrate sources: Wheat, maize, barley, oats.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 20.7%, Fat content 11.4%, Crude fibre 12.5%, Crude ash 5.0%, Starch 28.0%, Total sugars 1.5%, Calcium 0.86%, Sodium 0.22%, Phosphorus 0.60%, Potassium 0.68%, Magnesium 0.10%; per kg: Vitamin A 8,569IU, Vitamin D3 706IU, Vitamin E 600mg, Vitamin C 100mg, Beta-carotene 1.5mg, L-carnitine 361mg.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 76.2mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 1.9mg, 3b405 (Copper) 7.5mg, 3b502 (Manganese) 7.9mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 134mg, 3b801 (Selenium) 0.2mg, with natural antioxidant. Metabolisable energy (calculated): 13.3 MJ/kg.
Adult maintenance Mixed
|Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - 370 g cans||Amount per Day - grams|
|60+||2||+||93 g per 10 kgs|
|Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - grams|
|60+||119 per 10 kgs|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide.
Grams are the most accurate form of measurement. In case you are using Hill's measuring cup please refer to cup.hillspet.com.
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.