Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET c/d Multicare Stew for Dogs with Chicken & added Vegetables
Complete dietetic pet food for reduction of struvite stone recurrence, for dissolution of struvite stones and for reduction of oxalate stones formation in adult dogs. This food has urine undersaturating properties for struvite, urine alkalising properties and low levels of magnesium, calcium and vitamin D.
Nutrition shown to lower risk of most common urinary bladder stones & to dissolve struvite stones
with Chicken & added Vegetables
Small Breed, Medium Breed, Large Breed
For quality, consistency and taste, or your money back
Bladder stones are collections of mineral crystals that combine together in the urinary tract. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet c/d Multicare clinical nutrition specially formulated to support a dog's urinary health and reduce the risk of struvite and calcium oxalate stones. This wet food is made with chicken and has an irresistible taste that your dog will love.
How it works:
- Helps lower concentration of building blocks of bladder stones
- Controlled calcium & sodium, & added potassium citrate
- Enriched with Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil to support urinary health
How it helps:
- Formulated to dissolve struvite stones and lower recurrence risk
- Lowers risk for formation and recurrence of calcium oxalate stones
- Helps maintain a healthy bladder
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare stew for dogs with chicken & added vegetables is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition a dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help a dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives (chicken 10%), cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, vegetables (1.5%), oils and fats, minerals, vegetable protein extracts, seeds. Urine alkalising substances : Potassium citrate (1 g/kg).
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 4.3%, Fat content 3.4%, Crude fibre 0.94%, Crude ash 1.0%, Moisture 81.3%, Chlorides 0.17%, Sulphur 0.07%, Hydroxyproline 0.16%, Calcium 0.16%, Phosphorus 0.10%, Sodium 0.05%, Potassium 0.19%, Magnesium 0.01%; per kg: Vitamin A 12,825IU, Vitamin D3 339IU.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 9.5mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 0.3mg, 3b405 (Copper) 0.9mg, 3b503 (Manganese) 2.1mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 30.3mg. Technological additive: Potassium alginate 5g.
Adult maintenance Mixed Feeding Guide
|Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - 156 g cans||Amount per Day - grams|
|60+||2||+||92 g per 10 kgs|
|Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans|
|60+||3 1/4 per 10 kgs|
Adult maintenance Mixed Feeding Guide
|Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - 354 g cans||Amount per Day - grams|
|60+||2||+||8 g per kg|
|Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - 12.5 oz (354 g) cans|
|60+||50 g per kg|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement.
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
Groundbreaking nutrition that can save the lives of sick pets and comfort the people who care for them.