Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Science Plan Hill's Science Plan HYPOALLERGENIC MEDIUM ADULT DOG FOOD with SALMON
Hill's Science Plan HYPOALLERGENIC MEDIUM ADULT DOG FOOD with SALMON is complete pet food for medium dogs 1–6 years old. Formulated with limited high quality novel protein sources & no grain.
HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Hypoallergenic Medium Adult dog food with Salmon is complete pet food for adult medium breed dogs 1–6 years old. It's formulated for dogs with delicate skin and stomach, with limited high quality novel protein sources & no grain.
For quality, consistency and taste, or your money back
Hill's SCIENCE PLAN Hypoallergenic medium adult dog food with salmon it is a gentle recipe formulated with limited high quality novel protein sources & no grain tailored to meet the needs of dogs with sensitivities.
How it helps:
- High quality salmon and tuna as only intact animal protein sources
- With potatoes and other easy to digest ingredients gentle on the stomach
- With Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids for healthy skin nourishment
Adult dogs aged 1-6 years weighing 11–25 kg when fully grown
Not recommended for:
Puppies, pregnant or lactating bitches or older dogs. Bitches should be switched to Hill's SCIENCE PLAN Puppy during pregnancy or lactation .
Proud to have helped
13 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Dried potatoes (19%), dried peas, potato starch, salmon meal (12%), animal fat, tuna meal (6%), digest, vegetable oil, dried yellow peas, dried beet pulp, flaxseed, minerals, dried carrots, dried tomato pomace, dried citrus pulp, spinach powder.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 19.9%, Fat content 14.9%, Crude fibre 2.5%, Crude ash 5.2%, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.8%, Omega-6 fatty acids 3.2%, Calcium 0.84%, Phosphorus 0.71%, Sodium 0.25%, Potassium 0.84%, Magnesium 0.09%; per kg: Vitamin A 8,415IU, Vitamin D3 721IU, Vitamin E 802mg, Vitamin C 116mg, Beta-carotene 2.2mg.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 38.8mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 1.7mg, 3b405 (Copper) 4.6mg, 3b502 (Manganese) 4.0mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 60.2mg, with natural antioxidant.
|Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - 363 g cans||Amount per Day - grams|
|60+||2||+||8 g per kg|
|Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - grams|
|60+||103 per 10 kgs|
- Adjust feeding amounts accordingly to maintain optimal body weight. Check with your vet if you are unsure.
- Are you feeding this food for the first time? Mix increasing amounts of the new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a period of 7 days.
- Always provide fresh water!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as it ages. Ask your vet at every check-up.
- Avoid Choking: Keep the packaging out of the reach of animals and children.