Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Science Plan Healthy Mobility Large Breed Adult Dog Food with Chicken
Hill's™ SCIENCE PLAN™ HEALTHY MOBILITY LARGE BREED ADULT DOG FOOD with CHICKEN (chicken 7%; total poultry 11%) is a complete pet food for large/giant dogs (25kg+) from 1 year old.
Chicken recipe, large breed dry dog food provides advanced nutrition to support joint health and improve mobility. With EPA from fish oil, glucosamine and chondroitin for healthy joint cartilage healthy.
For quality, consistency and taste, or your money back
HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Healthy Mobility Large Breed Adult dog food with Chicken is specifically formulated to support joint health for an active life.
- EPA from fish oil helps keep joint cartilage healthy
- Proven nutrition to support joint flexibility
- Glucosamine & chondroitin are building blocks of healthy cartilage
At Hill’s we study pets’ biology to understand how nutrition impacts joints. We learned that feeding our level of EPA, an omega-3 from fish oil, can help support joint health for a mobile & active life.
SCIENCE PLAN pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods in many delicious flavours your dog will love.
Adult dogs 1+ years of age.
Not recommended for:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Puppy food.
Proud to have helped
13 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
Maize, wheat, chicken and turkey meal, digest, animal fat, maize gluten meal, flaxseed, fish oil, vegetable oil, minerals, pea bran meal.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 18.6%, Fat content 13.7%, Crude fibre 2.2%, Omega-3 fatty acids 1.4%, EPA 0.29%, Crude ash 4.3%, Calcium 0.61%, Phosphorus 0.54%, Sodium 0.22%, Potassium 0.72%, Magnesium 0.10%; per kg: Vitamin A 9,762IU, Vitamin D3 754IU, Vitamin E 700mg, Vitamin C 100mg, Beta-carotene 1.5mg, Glucosamine 377mg, Chondroitin sulphate 444mg.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 75.9mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 1.2mg, 3b405 (Copper) 7.5mg, 3b502 (Manganese) 118mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 157mg, 3b801 (Selenium) 0.2mg.
|Body Weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|80 +||10 per kg|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.