HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Healthy Mobility Large Breed Adult dog food with Chicken is specifically formulated to support joint health for an active life.
- EPA from fish oil helps keep joint cartilage healthy
- Proven nutrition to support joint flexibility
- Glucosamine & chondroitin are building blocks of healthy cartilage
At Hill’s we study pets’ biology to understand how nutrition impacts joints. We learned that feeding our level of EPA, an omega-3 from fish oil, can help support joint health for a mobile & active life.
SCIENCE PLAN pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods in many delicious flavours your dog will love.
Adult dogs 1+ years of age.
Not recommended for:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Puppy food.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
Maize, wheat, chicken and turkey meal, digest, animal fat, maize gluten meal, flaxseed, fish oil, vegetable oil, minerals, pea bran meal.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 18.6%, Fat content 13.7%, Crude fibre 2.2%, Omega-3 fatty acids 1.4%, EPA 0.29%, Crude ash 4.3%, Calcium 0.61%, Phosphorus 0.54%, Sodium 0.22%, Potassium 0.72%, Magnesium 0.10%; per kg: Vitamin A 9,762IU, Vitamin D3 754IU, Vitamin E 700mg, Vitamin C 100mg, Beta-carotene 1.5mg, Glucosamine 377mg, Chondroitin sulphate 444mg.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 75.9mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 1.2mg, 3b405 (Copper) 7.5mg, 3b502 (Manganese) 118mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 157mg, 3b801 (Selenium) 0.2mg.
|Body Weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|80 +||10 per kg|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.