Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Science Plan Perfect Weight Small & Mini Adult Dog Food with Chicken
Hill's™ Science Plan™ PERFECT WEIGHT SMALL & MINI ADULT DOG FOOD with CHICKEN (chicken 7%) is a complete pet food for adult small dogs from 1 year old that are slightly overweight or with a tendency to gain weight.
For quality, consistency and taste, or your money back
HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Perfect Weight Small & Mini Adult dog food with Chicken provides delicious, clinically proven nutrition to reach & maintain healthy weight. Our high protein, high fibre formula enriched with L-carnitine & coconut oil helps support pets' metabolism.> Key Benefits
- Safe & effective weight loss with visible results
- Healthy weight maintenance & long lasting weight support
- Prebiotic fibres for gentle digestion
At Hill’s, we have been studying how nutrition impacts pets’ cell function for over a decade. We learned that lean pets have a different biology than overweight pets. Our high protein, high fibre formula enriched with L-carnitine & coconut oil helps support pets’ metabolisms for a healthy body weight.
SCIENCE PLAN pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods in many delicious flavours your dog will love.
Adult dogs 1+ years of age that weigh up to 10kg when full grown and require fewer calories (i.e. dogs that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to weight gain)
Not recommended for:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Small & Mini Puppy food.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Wheat, maize gluten meal, maize, chicken and turkey meal, pea bran meal, digest, cellulose, dried tomato pomace, flaxseed, animal fat, dried beet pulp, coconut oil (2.2%), minerals, dried carrots.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 25.4%, Fat content 11.3%, Crude fibre 12.1%, Crude ash 5.2%, Calcium 0.75%, Phosphorus 0.61%, Sodium 0.28%, Potassium 0.78%, Magnesium 0.12%; per kg: Vitamin A 11,662IU, Vitamin D3 776IU, Vitamin E 690mg, Vitamin C 105mg, Beta-carotene 1.5mg, L-Carnitine 377mg.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 75.3mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 1.2mg, 3b405 (Copper) 7.4mg, 3b502 (Manganese) 7.8mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 156mg, 3b801 (Selenium) 0.2mg; with natural antioxidant.
|Body Weight (kg)||Dry grams|
MIXED FEEDING GUIDE
|Body Weight (kg)||Cans 370g|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.