Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Science Plan Sensitive Stomach & Skin Small & Mini Adult Dog Food with Chicken
For quality, consistency and taste, or your money back
HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Sensitive Stomach & Skin Small & Mini dog food with Chicken provides optimal digestive health while nourishing skin & promoting a lustrous coat.
- Prebiotic fiber to fuel beneficial gut bacteria & support a balanced microbiome
- High digestibility for optimal nutrient absorption & easier stool pick-up
- Vitamin E & Omega-6 fatty acids for skin nourishment
At Hill’s, we study pets’ biology to understand how nutrition impacts digestive & skin health. Prebiotic fibre is important for the gut microbiome, the unique mix of bacteria essential for a healthy digestive system. Vitamin E, Omega-6s & other nutrients help maintain & protect skin.
SCIENCE PLAN pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods in many delicious flavours your dog will love.
Adult dogs 1+ years of age, including those with a sensitive stomach and skin that weigh up to 10kg when full grown.
Not recommended for:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Puppy food.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
Brewers' rice, chicken and turkey meal, brown rice, maize, maize gluten meal, barley, oats, animal fat, digest, vegetable oil, dried beet pulp, flaxseed, minerals.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 22.3%, Fat content 14.6%, Crude fibre 1.7%, Omega-6 fatty acids 3.6%, Crude ash 5.0%, Calcium 0.81%, Phosphorus 0.67%, Sodium 0.27%, Potassium 0.64%, Magnesium 0.09%; per kg: Vitamin A 10,092IU, Vitamin D3 765IU, Vitamin E 690mg, Vitamin C 105mg, Beta-carotene 1.5mg.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 76.3mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 1.2mg, 3b405 (Copper) 7.5mg, 3b502 (Manganese) 7.9mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 158mg, 3b801 (Selenium) 0.2mg.
|Body Weight (kg)||Dry grams|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Precisely balanced nutrition that can change pets’ lives. Because when they’re healthier, they’re happier.