Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Science Plan Small & Mini Puppy Dog Food with Lamb & Rice
300g, 1.5kg, 3kg, 6kg
Hill's Science Plan SMALL & MINI PUPPY FOOD with LAMB & RICE is a high-quality and complete pet food for small dog puppies from 4 weeks until 12 months old, and for pregnant or nursing dogs.
For quality, consistency and taste, or your money back
Big on Love, Small in Size. HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Small & Mini Puppy dog food with Lamb & Rice is tailored nutrition for the developmental needs of Small & Mini puppies, so they get the best start in life & grow to their full potential. Specially made with our smallest kibble.
- DHA from fish oil for healthy brain & eye development
- Balanced minerals for strong bones & teeth
- High-quality ingredients and gentle fibres for your puppy's sensitive tummy
- Contains our special Small & Mini antioxidant blend for lifelong immune support
Great tasting nutrition for a long, happy life. With a wagging tail and licks on your face, no one can say hello like your dog. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With wholesome ingredients and the right nutrients, HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN is precisely prepared to offer your dog the nutrition he needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We manufacture our pet foods with highest quality ingredients. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of SCIENCE PLAN you help feed over 100,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year. Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com.
SCIENCE PLAN pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods in many delicious flavours your dog will love.
Puppies up to 1 year old and pregnant or nursing dogs that weigh up to 10kg when full grown.
Not recommended for:
Adult or mature adult dogs.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Maize, lamb meal (16%), maize gluten meal, soybean meal, animal fat, brewers rice (8%), digest, dried beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, flaxseed.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 28.4%, Fat content 18.0%, Crude fibre 2.1%, Crude ash 7.6%, DHA 0.16%, Calcium 1.4%, Phosphorus 1.0%, Sodium 0.47%, Potassium 0.76%, Magnesium 0.12%; per kg: Vitamin A 10,445IU, Vitamin D3 825IU, Vitamin E 690mg, Vitamin C 105mg, Beta-carotene 1.5mg.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 86.4mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 2.1mg, 3b405 (Copper) 8.5mg, 3b502 (Manganese) 8.9mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 151mg, 3b801 (Selenium) 0.2mg, with natural antioxidant.
|Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - (grams) - Growth less than 4 months (Pregnancy weeks 7 - 9)||Amount per Day - (grams) - Growth 4 to 9 months (Pregnancy weeks 5 - 6)||Amount per Day - (grams) - Growth 10 to 12 months (Pregnancy weeks 1 - 4)|
Packaging Feeding Instructions
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.