Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET w/d Dog Food with Chicken
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET w/d Dog Food with Chicken is a complete dietetic pet food for regulation of glucose supply (Diabetes mellitus) in adult dogs. This food contains a low level of mono- and disaccharides.
Clinically proven nutrition to help manage diabetes
Small Breed, Medium Breed, Large Breed
For quality, consistency and taste, or your money back
Hill's Prescription Diet w/d is specially formulated to help manage your dog's diabetes. With low levels of sugars and an optimal blend of soluble and insoluble fibres, w/d helps regulate their blood sugar and maintain a healthy weight. This blend of balanced nutrients helps your dog live their best life.
How it works:
- Low levels of sugars & an optimal blend of soluble & insoluble fibre
- High quality protein & effective L-carnitine levels
- Appropriate levels of fat & calories
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
How it helps:
- Helps manage blood sugar
- Helps maintain lean muscle mass
- Helps maintain a healthy body weight
Hill's Prescription Diet w/d provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives (chicken 5%), cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, seeds, eggs and egg derivatives, minerals. Carbohydrate sources: Maize, barley.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 4.7%, Fat content 2.8%, Crude fibre 3.3%, Crude ash 1.2%, Moisture 75.3%, Starch 9.2%, Total sugars 0.76%, Calcium 0.17%, Phosphorus 0.13%, Sodium 0.07%, Potassium 0.22%, Magnesium 0.03%; per kg: Vitamin A 15,502IU, Vitamin D3 313IU.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 24.8mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 0.9mg, 3b405 (Copper) 3.7mg, 3b503 (Manganese) 2.7mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 31.5mg.
Adult maintenance Mixed Feeding Guide
|Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - 370 g cans||Amount per Day - grams|
|60+||2||+||9 g per kg|
|Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - 13 oz (370 g) cans|
|60+||45 g per kg|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide.
Grams are the most accurate form of measurement.
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
Groundbreaking nutrition that can save the lives of sick pets and comfort the people who care for them.