Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Science Plan Small & Mini Adult Dog Food with Chicken
300g, 1.5kg, 3kg, 6kg
For quality, consistency and taste, or your money back
Big on Love, Small in Size. HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Small & Mini Adult dog food with Chicken is tailored nutrition for the unique needs of Small & Mini dogs during the prime of their life. Specially made with smallest kibble.
- Easy-to-digest ingredients for healthy digestion
- Nourishing Omega-6 & Vitamin E blend for healthy skin & luxurious coat
- High-quality protein for lean muscles
- Contains our special Small & Mini antioxidant blend for lifelong immune support
Great tasting nutrition for a long, happy life. With a wagging tail and licks on your face, no one can say hello like your dog. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With wholesome ingredients and the right nutrients, HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN is precisely prepared to offer your dog the nutrition he needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We manufacture our pet foods with highest quality ingredients. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of SCIENCE PLAN you help feed over 100,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year. Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com.
SCIENCE PLAN pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods in many delicious flavours your dog will love.
Adult dogs 1 - 6 years of age that weigh up to 10 kg when full grown.
Not recommended for:
Puppies, or mature adult dogs (> 6 years of age). Pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Small & Mini Puppy food.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Chicken (13%) and turkey meal (total poultry 21%), maize, wheat, brewers' rice, animal fat, digest, vegetable oil, minerals, flaxseed, dried tomato pomace, spinach powder, dried citrus pulp.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 22.7%, Fat content 14.3%, Crude fibre 1.3%, Crude ash 4.9%, Omega-6 fatty acids 3.5%, Calcium 0.80%, Phosphorus 0.68%, Sodium 0.29%, Potassium 0.72%, Magnesium 0.08%; per kg: Vitamin A 10,785IU, Vitamin D3 801IU, Vitamin E 690mg, Vitamin C 105mg, Beta-carotene 1.5mg.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 68.3mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 1.7mg, 3b405 (Copper) 6.7mg, 3b502 (Manganese) 7.1mg, 3b801 (Selenium) 0.2mg, with natural antioxidant.
|Body Weight (kg)||Dry grams|
MIXED FEEDING GUIDE
|Body Weight (kg)||Cans 370g|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Precisely balanced nutrition that can change pets’ lives. Because when they’re healthier, they’re happier.