Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's VET ESSENTIALS NO GRAIN Adult Medium Dog Food with Tuna & Potato
For quality, consistency and taste, or your money back
Available exclusively through your veterinarian, Hill's VET ESSENTIALS NO GRAIN Adult Medium dog food with delicious Tuna & Potato provides advanced nutrition with 5 essential health benefits for your dog including high quality ingredients for healthy digestion & essential taurine for heart health.
- Heart, Kidney & Bladder Health: Essential taurine for heart health & balanced minerals to support kidneys and bladder
- Digestion: Formulated with high quality ingredients to support healthy digestion
- Skin & Coat: With Omega-6s & Vitamin E to help support healthy skin & luxurious coat
- Healthy Muscles: With high quality tuna as the # 1 ingredient to help support muscle health
- Immunity: Clinically proven antioxidants to support the immune system with a proprietary blend of Vitamins E & C
Healthy choices matter, for both you and your pet. For more than 75 years, Hill's has been advancing knowledge of how to keep pets their healthiest.
Each Hill's VET ESSENTIALS pet food is uniquely formulated to provide 5 essential health benefits for your pet and is available exclusively through your veterinarian. High quality nutrition, along with regular exercise and veterinary check-ups, maximizes your pet's potential for a happier, healthier future.
Made in Europe with global ingredients you can trust.
We manufacture our pet foods with the highest quality ingredients. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. The Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love™ programme is supported with Hill’s VET ESSENTIALS purchases, helping more dogs and cats find the loving homes they deserve. Learn more at www.hillspet.co.uk/shelter-program.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's VET ESSENTIALS foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
Hill's pet foods are available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods in many delicious flavours your dog will love.
Adult medium breed dogs 1-6 years of age.
Not recommended for:
Puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs.
During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill's VET ESSENTIALS GROWTH Puppy dry food (other than VET ESSENTIALS GROWTH Large Breed Puppy food).
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
COMPOSITION: Tuna meal (21%), potato starch, dried potato (14%), yellow peas, dried peas, animal fat, digest, vegetable oil, flaxseed, dried beet pulp, minerals, dried carrots, dried tomato pomace, dried citrus pulp, spinach powder.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 22.0%, Fat content 15.7%, Crude fibre 2.9%, Omega-6 fatty acids 3.0%, Crude ash 5.2%, Calcium 0.94%, Phosphorus 0.70%, Sodium 0.27%, Potassium 0.75%, Magnesium 0.08%; per kg: Vitamin A 7,196 IU, Vitamin D3 676 IU, Vitamin E 730 mg, Vitamin C 115 mg, Beta-carotene 1.5 mg.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 94.3 mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 4.1 mg, 3b405 (Copper) 9.3 mg, 3b502 (Manganese) 9.8 mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 146 mg; with natural antioxidant.
Neutered Dogs from operation to 6 years Feeding guide
|Neutered Dogs from operation to 6 years|
|Body Weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|60 +||9 per kg|
Adult dogs from 1 to 6 years Feeding guide
|Adult dogs from 1 to 6 years|
|Body Weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|60 +||11 per kg|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Preventative nutrition with 5 essential health benefits for your healthy pet.